Here are some things that you can try that will likely fix the problem:
1. If you are not already, we require you use the most recent version of Flash (http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/). Please go here to check if Flash is running on your computer and/or the version of Flash Player you have installed.
2. Clear your browser's cache and cookies. Please review this link for instructions that apply to your specific browser:
3. Please upgrade your browser to the latest version:
- Firefox (www.getfirefox.com)
- Internet Explorer (www.microsoft.com/windows/ie)
- Google Chrome (www.google.com/chrome).
- (MAC) Safari (www.apple.com/safari/)
If you continue to experience issues, we recommend using Google Chrome, a Flash-ready platform that doesn’t require any Flash updates. You can download Google Chrome for free at www.google.com/chrome.
If this did not answer your question, please Contact Us.